Dialer Troubleshooting and F.A.Q.
I have problems with underwater, crackly, static sound
Any audio problems indicate problems with the local network, internet connection and in rare cases, end switch equipment.
We suggest restarting your network equipment (modem, router / firewall, switch) and testing your network.
Calls are coming in slow
- Increase your campaign's ratio (if using ratio dialing mode);
- Make sure you have a sufficient number of dialable leads in your campaign and, if needed, reset your lists;
- Make sure you are not overloading your dialer with too many logged in agents / open channels.
No calls are coming in at all
- Check your VoIP credit;
- Make sure that you have enough dialable leads in the campaing you are trying to dial;
- Check that you have an active and working Internet connection.
How do I reset my campaign lists?
To reset all lists within the campaign:
- Select Reports;
- Click the Admin Utilities link on the bottom of the page;
- Click Reset Campaign Lists;
- Select the desired campaign and hit SUBMIT.
To reset a single, specific list:
- Select the desired list;
- Under field Reset Lead-Called-Status for this list select Y;
- Click Submit.
How do I enable call recording
You can enable call recording by doing the following:
- Select your campaign
- Click on Detail View (top of the page)
- For the Call Recording field, please select the option ALLCALLS
NOTE: Please make sure that call recording is legal in your area. OneCentVoIP has no legal or other responsibilities in regards to unlawful recording.
I can't access the dialer interface at all
This would most probably be caused by one of the two things:
- Your network is off - try opening any well-known website, like Google. If not working, please reset your networking equipment and contact your network provider for support;
- Your on-premises dialer is off - Please check if your dialer server is turned on and physically connected to the network. Reboot if necessary.
In rare cases, the web server service of the dialer will be off or your IP address might be blocked by us due to sending erroneous traffic. Please contact us for support if this is the case.
I did not hear the 'You are the only person in this conference' message
- Please check that your softphone (MicroSIP, Zoiper, XLite, EyeBeam, Jitsi, Ekiga...) is properly registered
- Please check that your headphones are connected and are not muted
- If above fails, please contact us for support.
How can I listen (monitor) my agents in ViCiDial?
- Click on Reports and select Real Time Main Report (top of the page)
- Choose Report Display Options
- Under Monitor - select Barge (in order to be able to barge into agent calls)
- Under Phone, enter the number your soft phone has been registered under
- Click Submit
I can't find my lead!
- Go to Lists and select Search for a Lead
Search for leads by any criteria:
- First or Last Name
- Phone number
- Lead ID (if saved)